Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend Re-cap

Hi Everyone! I've been a little MIA the past few days.  Memorial Day weekend feels like a blur!  I was super busy and it went by super fast!  Saturday I went to Mohegan Sun in Connecticut to see Chelsea Handler.  She never fails to crack me up, or show something completely disturbing lol.  It was a good show, she performed for about an hour, and was her usual funny self.  We had great seats.... even though you really can't tell from this shot...
A huge shout to my friend Scott who invited me along on this adventure!

The rest of the weekend I spent on Cape Cod.  It was filled with sunshine, laughter, and all around good times.  I was so happy to finally be at the beach again!


Lastly, and most importantly, Monday was filled with many tributes to those who fought for our country.  Between the parades and the memorials, I really had a chance to reflect on what Memorial Day really means.

This is one of many memorials in the Veterans Park near our house on the cape.
I hope everyone else was able to have a fun, relaxing, long weekend.  I'll be back tomorrow... I have a great new summer recipe and some beauty reviews on deck over the next few posts... stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment