Thursday, May 8, 2014

Chubby Stick- Shadow Tint for Eyes Review

Are you looking for a quick, easy way to apply eye shadow?  Maybe for those days when your short on time or running late?  How about something you can carry with you on a long day for an easy touch up without the hassle of carrying a makeup brush?  Look no further than Clinique's Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes!

I've tried Clinique's Chubby Sticks for lips many times and really like them.  I hadn't tried the eye tint yet because, well, lets face it, I have more than enough shadows.  I have played with them in Sephora forever, and finally, when I had a 20% off VIB Coupon I decided it was time to try it.


I went with the color "lavish lilac".  What I really love about this color is you can glide it on once for a very light tone that is is great for work.  But you can put multiple coats on to get a deeper violet color- great for drinks after work or a night out.




Chubby Stick looks like a crayon when you take the cap off.  You apply it by gliding it across your eyelid.  My favorite part- it is super moisturizing, and very light weight.  Best of all- the color lasted me a good 16+ hours!


Chubby Stick Shadow tint retails at $17.00, and I think it is well worth it. It is a quick, easy way to add some color to your lids in the morning or on the go!  You can find it at the Clinique counter, Clinique online, or Sephora.  I am not sure if Ulta sells it or not.   I'm looking forward to trying some of the other shades!

1 comment:

  1. I have the chubby stick in lots o latte and I love it! This is a really pretty color, I might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete