Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday's Fabulous Five

So I've decided to dedicate my Friday posts to Five Fabulous things I'm loving!

1. Book of Mormon
I had the opportunity to see this the other night at Providence Performing Arts (PPAC) and was awed!  I know I am probably the last person to see this musical but it was unbelievable.  It kept me laughing the entire time, and there was a great message at the end of it! If you have the opportunity to see this... don't miss out!

2. Nashoba Cherry Wine


With spring being in full gear now, I tend to like a sweet, refreshing wine.  Nashoba Winery located in Bolton, MA offers a number of fruit based wines.  This light wine seriously tastes like cherry juice.  That can be a little bit of a problem because you feel like you're drinking juice instead of wine.  Haha!  If your interested in knowing more about Nashoba you can click here... Nashoba Winery

3. Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Facial Oil


I am in love with face oils!  This one I got a couple months ago in a Sephora 500pt reward.  I haven't used it because I have been trying other oils.  I totally forgot about it until I was packing for a trip.  I tossed it in my bag and couldn't have been happier.  I tend to get very dehydrated on planes, and I used this in the middle of the flight and felt amazing!  It smells like fresh fruit, but is not overwhelming at all.  All you need is a drop or two and your face is glowing! The full-size is definitely on my wish list!

4.  HARLOW and SAGE


If you aren't already following these two on instagram, you are missing out!  They are simply the most adorable and lovable puppies! If you're having a bad day, one look at these two and you will feel like a million bucks.  Sadly, "Sage" (not pictured) passed away, and "Indiana" (pictured) is Harlow's new sister.  They are inseparable, and actually spent their first night apart Tuesday evening when Indiana went to the vet.  Don't worry- everything is fine and they are back to being the cutest little pair I've seen!  Check out their Website!

5. My Gatos!!!


In true "Crazy Cat Lady" fashion- I'm loving my three kitties!  After being away from them the past week, they have been extra cuddly.  There is nothing better than coming home from vacation and seeing the unconditional love your pets have for you!  They melt my heart!!!

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment