Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday's Fabulous Five

It's Friday!  And here are my top 5 favs from this week!

1. USE YAH BLINKHA!
Pahk the cah in havhad yahd???  Try Using yah blinkah!  If you are from Massachusetts you probably know what I'm talking about.  I was on my way to work last Friday and electronic highway signs looked like this:
Only in MA would this happen.  And, it's AWESOME.

2. Lemon Infused Water:
I have been having such a hard time drinking water lately.  I've started putting fresh lemons in my water and letting it sit over-night.  It tastes amazing!  I know this is a no-brainer... but it has made a huge difference!  I can't get enough!

3. My Kate Spade Polka Dot Wristlet:
I'm already a little obsessed with polka dots... and this wristlet solidifies that love. I got it over the winter and only used it a couple of times.  Now that it's spring, and I don't always like to lug a purse around- this wristlet is perfect.  It looks great for a day look, running out for coffee, or an after-work function.

4. Buxom Lip Gloss- in Katie:
I got this lip gloss a while ago on a 100pt. Sephora perk.  I recently re-discovered it, and forgot how much I love it.  It is the perfect shade to wear to work.  This gloss is a pale pink gloss (Buxom describes it as pink lemonade).  It is a sheer, light color, and isn't very overwhelming.  I have a serious obsession with Buxom glosses, and this one is no different. Besides, the name is pretty cool too ;)
You can get this gloss here: Buxom Gloss Katie
(photo via Sephora)

5. iMap My Run:
If you aren't already using this app... you are missing out.  I have been using it for years.  I haven't used it this winter (mostly because I was on my couch more than I was working out- ha!).  I started using it again this week and am reminded how amazing it is.  I don't know how I lived without it.  This app is free, and it acts as a GPS on your phone when you walk/run.  It maps your route, gives you stats, and tells you how many calories you've burned. It's a great way to keep track of your workouts! The program sends you an email at the end of the week with all of your stats combined- talk about motivating!

Hope everyone had a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment