Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend Re-Cap

Oh my goodness, let me just say I am EXHAUSTED.  I think I need some R&R after my weekend.  I had a bachelorette party, and I can't party like I used to.  We began our journey with a trip to Chowder Fest in Portsmouth NH.  We tried tons of chowder, and my personal favorite turned out to be a chowder with sweet potato and bacon.  Yum!  After, we went to our hotel for cocktails, snacks, gifts, and some down time to refresh before our bus picked us up.  We took a bus tour to several breweries in the area.  We even ended up in Maine for one.  There were a couple of guys who were also on the tour.  I don't think they had any idea what they were getting into.... hahaha.  Everyone knows I'm a sucker for good local beers, and this tour didn't disappoint.  If you are ever in the Portsmouth NH area, I highly recommend it.  You can find out more on their website here... BEER BUS .  They also provided amazing homemade soft pretzels.  Perfect pairing for the beers were were consuming. 

I haven't been to Portsmouth in years, and I forgot what a cute, quaint, little New England town it is. Our bride seemed to have a wonderful time, and seemed really happy with everything how it came together, so I consider that a sign of success!  It ended up being pretty hot, so I was able to test out some of my summer beauty products.  I'll def have an upcoming review on some of my latest loves later this week. 

I can't believe this wedding is in less than three weeks! I remember a year ago when she asked me to be in her wedding and it seemed so far away.  Now the shower, and the bachelorette are down, I can't believe the big day is almost here.  Looking forward to watching one of my friends tie the knot. 

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  I'll be back with some beauty reviews tomorrow! I may have done a little mini summer haul at Sephora Friday night... oops.  A girl needs good summer makeup right?   

No comments:

Post a Comment