Thursday, June 26, 2014

Lush Love... Body addition

Hi Everyone... Today's post is all about one of my most favorite brands! LUSH!  I've already talked a little about Lush in the past, but today I want to show you two items I seriously can't live without: Sympathy for the Skin and Flying Fox shower gel!



Sympathy For The Skin:

I've tried probably a million body lotions in my life, and I honestly have a ton of favorites.  This one is on the top of my list.  I tend to like fresh, clean scents most of the time, and this one hits the nail on the head!  It's made from bananas and cocoa butter... and makes my skin feel incredibly smooth, fresh, and clean.  This lotion is perfect for the work week or the weekend!  The scent is very mild, and will match just about any perfume or other scent based product your using.  The best part is... I've noticed a huge difference in the dryness of my skin.  My skin was pretty dry after this horrible winter we had in New England, and this lotion has come to my rescue!!!




Flying Fox Shower Gel:
Again, I have a ton of shower gels, but this one may be my favorite.  And that says A LOT!  I've been using the Philosophy shower gels for years, and always gravitate back to them... but this one, may actually take the cake!  It does what it's supposed to do... leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, and refreshed.  I also think it helps moisturize my skin.  But my favorite part is definitely the smell.  It smells like honey and Jasmine- a combination I can't even describe.  It's super invigorating, but not over powering.



So those are a couple of my favorite lush body products!  I hope every one's week is going well!!!

1 comment: