Friday, June 20, 2014

Another Friday... Another Top Five...

Can I just start off by saying I am floored by the dedication my fellow bloggers have to their blog?  I've been reading blogs for years and years now, and now that I am blogging on my own, I can't believe how much work you ladies put into it!  It amazes me!  This week has been absolutely insane, so I went a little MIA.  I barely had time to breathe!  I'd rather be busy than bored, so I guess I should be thankful.  With that said, here are my Friday's Five:

1.  I'm a Bridesmaid again!!

So I've been friends with this chica for almost 25 years.  That's CRAZY!!!!  We met in middle school and the rest is history.  Anyways... she asked me to dinner the other night and asked me to be in her wedding and I couldn't be happier! I can't wait to watch her marry her guy in March!!! CONGRATS ANNIE BANANNIE!!!!

2. Corona-Ritas!


I love carona-rita's!  They are the perfect summer margarita!  I tried these the other night... These are strawberry margarita's with a tasty beer on top.  I wasn't sure I'd like the strawberry, but it was just as amazing as all the other one's I've had.  Love me some fun summer cocktails!

3. Naked Flushed-in "STREAK"


 A couple weeks ago I went into Sephora on a mission to find a new bronzer for the summer.  I've been using Too Faced Pink Leopard, but was pretty much out of it.  I tried on this naked bronzer and haven't looked back!  I absolutely love that it comes with a highlighter and a blush.  It's a cool peachy tone, perfect for summer.  The bronzer slides on very sheer and is perfect on my fair skin.  It actually feels like silk when I apply it to my face.  I couldn't be happier with this purchase!!

4. SUSHI!

For some reason I was craving sushi all week.  I got the chance to nip that craving in the bud the other night!  Yummy Yummy!!!

5. MIT Under-Eye Breakthrough

So apparently scientists at MIT have invented "Spanx" for the eyes.  This cream is supposed to be a breakthrough in treating bags around your eye area.  I won't believe it till I see it for myself... but I am looking forward to trying this product in the future.  You can find out more about this breakthrough here... Under-Eye Breakthrough


I hope everyone had a fabulous week!  I'm hoping to be a little less MIA next week!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Love sushi - def want to get some this weekend! I haven't tried a Corona-rita yet but those look so good for summer and perfect for the shore. Oh and congrats to your friend and enjoy being a bridesmaid! Weddings are so fun.

    Katie - See What Katie Wears

    ReplyDelete