Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday's Top Five!

It's Friday, and that means it's time for my top 5!

1. Country Concert Fun- I absolutely love country music.  I need more friends who are as into it as I am!  Luckily a group of us went to see George Straight, Tim McGraw, and Faith Hill play at Gillette Stadium this weekend.  It was a blast!!!  We tailgated, and had spectacular seats.  It was an all around good time, all acts performed exceptionally well (except I think Tim could have played a bit longer), regardless, it was such a great time, and I look forward to more summer concerts!

2. Sunday Funday- One of the highlights of my week was an amazing pedicure that included both a leg and foot massage and a back and shoulder massage.  AMAZING.  It was exactly what I needed.  I picked a Tiffany Blue color for my toes.  It has a little sparkle to it, which is perfect for me (I wish I had a photo to show you).  Sometimes it is important for a girl to pamper herself a little.  I love hot stones and they did a number of treatments on my feet.  My feet finally feel ready for summer!


3. Curious Traveler Shandy- So this is a new find for me.  Sunday afternoon we had some beers in our yard.  As I've told you before I LOVE shandy beer in the summer.  The best part is there are so many new brands!  It seems everyone is on the shandy wagon!  This one had a little more lemon flavor than I've had in the past.  But if you really like lemon... you will love this.  And look at that label... super cute :)


4. Darwin- Below is a picture of my kitty Darwin.  He cracks me up!  If you read my blog, you know that Monday wasn't the greatest day for me.  But leave it to your pets to make you feel better.  I walked into my bedroom and there he was sitting on my shelf!  It cracks me up how many funny places they find to sit.  Anyways.... he makes my top five, because he makes me smile!


5. Naked 3- Everyone knows about Naked 3.  The reason it made my top five this week is because I find myself wearing it every day.  I didn't think I would use this pallet as much as I do.  When I got Naked 2, I was in love.  I didn't know how I lived without it (yes, I have issues...we know that lol).  When I saw Naked 3 I didn't think I would use it much because it is so pink heavy.  WRONG.  I can't get enough.  I keep trying to work some of my other pallets into my routine, and I am never as happy as I am with Naked 3.  I think with spring and summer being here, pink looks great on my lids.  If you don't own this pallet... I highly recommend it.  It has both shimmery and matte colors.  It's perfect for every day wear or a night on the town.
 (photo credit Sephora.com)


I hope everyone had a fabulous week!  I am off to a bachelorette party this weekend... and I am sure I'll have lots to say about that next week!  Cheers to a wonderful week, and an even more wonderful weekend :)  photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png />  photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the bachelorette party! And great review of the Naked 3 palette. I got the Naked 2 palette as a gift and I love it, so I had the same thought that I didn't need the new one, but glad to hear how much you like it and wear it! And I am in dire need of a mani/pedi. Might need to schedule that into the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! Like I said, I was really surprised how much I love Naked 3! And a mani/pedi is a must... especially this time of year! I hope you have a fabulous weekend :)

      Delete
  2. I am with you on the naked 3 and being country concert crazy. I saw Luke Bryan the other week. I am SO jealous of the concert you went too!! I would LOVE to see GS, he is the Man!! I have seen Tim in concert and it was one of my favorite concerts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cat! I am dying to see Luke Bryan! He will be here in August and I think I'm going to pull the trigger and go!

      Delete