Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ten Things You May Not Know About Me....

Here are 10 random facts I’ve put together to help my readers learn a little more about me (besides the fact I am a crazed beauty addict)…
  1. I am deathly afraid of flying. I know this is a completely irrational fear, but something about being on a plane tens of thousands of feet in the air freaks me out.  Not that I let this stop me… I’m just not someone you want to sit next to on a flight!
  2. I played baseball on an all-boys baseball team when I was growing up.
  3. For the past twelve years- I’ve driven the same type of car… a VW Beetle.
  4. I have 4 degrees.  Two Bachelor’s Degrees, a Master’s Degree,  and my Law Degree.
  5. My favorite food is Mexican!
  6. I wear flip flops year round, in New England.  If there is more than a couple inches of snow on the ground, I will wear boots, but only for a day, then I am right back to flip flops.
  7. I was a ballerina for 14 years.
  8. I am a sorority girl… and proud of it! D-PHI-E Proud!!!
  9. Without caffeine in the AM I cannot function.
  10. I always find the positive in everything and everyone. 
What is something random about you!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know so many of these! This was so fun to read! Yay Deephers! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deephers are the best!!!! I'm partial to Delta Thetas ;)

    ReplyDelete